Sunday, June 27, 2004

Oh man

God, I hate being sick. I woke up at 7:05 am feeling fine. A little groggy and sleepy, but otherwise ok. I take a shower, brush my teeth, ride to the store to pick up lunch and some drinks (the prices were raised too much to buy from the vending machines at work) and off I go to work. Only took me 11.2 minutes to get to work. Not bad for the mileage I have to ride. I get there, sign on the phones, and take 2 calls. I start feeling bad, so I rush to be bathroom and womit. Yuck. I wash my face, go back to sit down. My temp supervisor (filling in for a boss I think is canned) comes over and asks me if I can show him how to do something. (which is sad, because I'm the one who trained him, and this means he's forgotten everything I've taught him.) I show him some stuff, takes me about 1/2 an hour, then he's like, girl, you look like hell. Go home. So I call Damian and tell him I'm on my way. Took me 900 billion hours to go home, and once I get here, Damian is ready for me. Has the house cool, but not cold. Has crackers and sprite ready for me. *sigh* I'm spoiled. Now here I sit, because I'm feeling too crappy to sleep, writing to you. Don't you feel so special? To know I feel like hell, but still think of my readers. (ok, so I'm reaching) and I need to rest. I'll type at you all again later.

Thoughts in Miss Megumi's mind @ 11:56 AM

|

* * * * *

 Link to this Post!

~*~*~*~